Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Captionize 1

Alright everyone, as part of my new blog, one of my weekly postings is going to be "Captionize". Here are the rules of engagement: Every Wednesday, I will post a randomly selected picture on my blog and provide a few possible captions that I think are entertaining/outlandish/downright hilarious. In my comments section, you as my wonderful blog-readers will have the opportunity to vote on which caption you like the best. Or if you are feeling creative, feel free to post your own caption and we will see which caption(s) are the most popular.


For this week, here is the picture:







Caption #1: France's military draft.

Caption #2: San Francisco welfare queue.

Caption #3: Mattel releases a new line of Ken dolls; Barbie commits suicide.



4 comments:

  1. 1. I love that I'm in your favorite "e-places"
    2. You hate the nickname "Matty" - why is it your blog name? You could have saved your self much energy and humiliation if you'd just allowed me to call you "Matty" 4 years ago...
    3. I vote #1
    4. I love you, brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you gonna ever update again? ;)

    ReplyDelete